LiteraryEscapism

Archangel's Legion
Nalini Singh
The Mask of Power: Spyro Versus the Mega Monsters #1
Onk Beakman
Tempt the Stars (Cassandra Palmer, #6)
Karen Chance
Dreamfever - Karen Marie Moning Overall, I am loving the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning. Dreamfever is a great addition and a must read for any fan. It further the characteristics of both Mac and Barrons, moved the plot along and left me constantly thinking. Personally, when a novel makes you think about what could be happening, that’s when you know that it has succeeded in being a fantastic novel. It brings your imagination to life and all sorts of possibilities can occur. The only thing I’m not liking is that I heard the next book, Shadowfever, is going to be the last in this series and I don’t know if I’ll be ready to leave it yet. This is one of the downsides to any book/series that is fantastic. I will give out one warning, Dreamfever ends on a major MAJOR cliffhanger and I have no clue when Shadowfever will be coming out. Seriously, after reading Dreamfever, you’re going to be knocking down Moning’s door for the next installment. If you haven’t started reading the Fever series, I would normally say go out and get it now, but you might want to wait until Shadowfever comes out. Moning likes to end with cliffhangers, but this series should definitely be on your radar.To read my full review, click here.