LiteraryEscapism

Archangel's Legion
Nalini Singh
The Mask of Power: Spyro Versus the Mega Monsters #1
Onk Beakman
Tempt the Stars (Cassandra Palmer, #6)
Karen Chance

Double Time: Sinners on Tour

Double Time - Olivia Cunning DOUBLE TIME was a fantastic romance that brought a lot of the steamy wickedness that I love in a good trashy novel. If this is the end of the Sinners series, I'm going to be sad because I was looking forward to seeing Eric and Jace get their girls. However, I can't say I'm disappointed in the end. Every character in this series has not only been memorable, but there was this easy connection between all of them. The story of DOUBLE TIME was definitely engaging and kept me returning to the story whenever I could. If you're looking for a good romance with a bunch of great characters, then you really need to get your hands on this series.While DOUBLE TIME is the third book in a series, you do not need to read the previous novels in order to enjoy it. However that does not stop me from telling you to go out and get the previous two books because they are just as fantastic as DOUBLE TIME. What I'm saying is, pretend you have to read them because you won't regret it. *grin*My full review will be posted at Literary Escapism on October 18th.